As an entrepreneur, what you produce in your own time is vital to your business,
Most mistake “business” with “busy-ness” as they run around and around in aimless hustle. Remember; it’s not about the amount of hours you work or how long you worked, but about what you achieved in that time that counts.
I decided to round up my Top 11 Hacks to Help Boost Productivity.
If you want more, feel free to grab a copy of my Millionaire Morning Ritual (also free!) so you can start your day off right.
- Turn Off All Technology for 60 Minutes a Day—and focus on doing your most important work
- Work in 90 Minute Cycles—so much research is being done right now confirming that this is the optimal work-to-rest ratio
- Start Your Day With Exercise—at least 30 minutes
- Don’t Check Your Email First Thing in the Morning
- Turn All Electronic Notifications Off
- Take a Full Recovery Day Once a Week—use this day to refuel, regenerate (that means no emails, no phone calls, and zero work). You’ll need a Fully Recovery Day once a week, otherwise you’ll deplete your capabilities
- Work in Blocks of Time—creative geniuses all had 2 things in common: when they worked, they were fully engaged and when they worked, they worked with this deep concentration for longer periods of this time. This is pretty rare in a world where entrepreneurs can barely sit still
- Drink a Liter of Water Early Every Morning—we wake up dehydrated. The most precious asset of an entrepreneur isn’t time—it’s energy. Water restores that
- Don’t Answer Your Phone Every Time it Rings
- Touch Paper Just Once
- Have Meetings Standing Up—this makes them run shorter
Stay productive. Record what you achieved, not the hours you worked.