I love October.
Numbers don’t lie.
Today is a new quarter, and that means a review. I get to see how well we did in the last quarter. It was a weird one for me (for sure).
We moved countries, started a new business, and created a huge amount of momentum. As our business revolves around marketing (it’s not only our deliverable, it’s also our biggest leverage point) there are a few numbers I am very interested in.
- Cost of Attention
- Cost of Engagement
- Cost of Lead
- Cost of Sale
- Profit Per Sale
There are, of course, many others. Like Lifetime Value, Staff Effectiveness, and Profit per Campaign. However, I found that the numbers above give me the best overview of how we did.
So, for this quarter:
- Our Cost of Attention is 2¢
- Engagement was up slightly at 60¢
- Our Lead Cost averaged out at $8.61 (including retargeting across multiple channels)
- Our Cost Per Sale was $495 (we only measure large sales)
- And our Profit Per Sale was well above $2,500.
I think this came down to really a few things:
- Huge Targeting Clarity
- Messenger Bots
- Team Synergy
The great thing that happened this quarter was really the team pulling together, the quality of the work, results and systemisation was literally OFF-THE-CHARTS good, and the client satisfaction moving to exactly where we want it.
It’s always so interesting to look at the numbers and create a plan to improve each one. It’s honestly my favourite thing. The last quarter is always my favourite.
This quarter, we have so much planned.
- I’m launching the Effective Entrepreneur Book (and funnel)
- Our Done For You Marketing Service for Coaches/Consultants who want to get more clients is expand–fast (10 new client spots are available this month!)
- We have a new Sales Team onboarding
- Our Done For You Messenger Bot is through beta launch, and price will be increasing next week–it’s a fully proven system now! (sales exceeding $25,000)
- I’m going to share my story more and get featured in press
- We are running a $20,000 giveaway contest (our Black Friday special will be incredible!)
- The Online Jumpstart Program is kicking off … which will be huge
- We are launching The Money Shift Series with Collette, plus a new Abundance Challenge (believe me; so good!)
- The Legends Academy is going Next Level with the “Unleash Your Legend Mastermind” — cannot wait for that
- We are running a 4-day event in Australia called “Mastering Influence” (I haven’t run it since 2013)
- What I’ve got lined up for me, personally: a trip to Australia and New Zealand, improving my tennis game, and getting back in shape are all huge priorities
- Not to mention more connection/time with Harriet, and keeping my work hours strictly 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
I love this quarter!
What have you got planned?